State, local, and federal laws allow the government to take your stuff if they believe that those things were used in or acquired by a criminal act. Forfeiture laws allow the state to acquire these assets through civil proceedings which are separate from anything concerning the criminal process. Even if you were to be found not guilty in a court of law, the government could still acquire your property and assets in a forfeiture proceeding. Often this consequence is sought in and around DWIs and Drunk Driving.

If you’re faced with the loss of your car, home, or any financial assets through a Forfeiture proceeding, your first, best option is to contact a Minnesota Criminal Defense Attorney or Twin Cities DWI Lawyer.

Free Criminal Case Consultation

I represent individuals who have had their property taken by the government.  If the government is seek to forfeit your property, in the Twin Cities or anywhere in Minnesota, call me today to schedule your free, no cost, consultation at 612.234.1165 or fill out the form below. Then, we’ll take the time to discuss your case and determine how I can help to defend your rights and fight for your propert in court .

Your Name

Your Email

Your Phone

Your Issue

Type the letters above here: